We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry facilities

Virginia, USA
Level Contributor
922 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry facilities

My hotel (Hotel Francesco on Via Santa Maria) does not have laundry facilities. Is there a laundromat very near there, or maybe another hotel/B&B/hostel that would allow me to use their washer & dryer for a fee? I asked the hotel directly. The person answering the e-mail said there is a launderette on Via Piave, but she didn't know the name of it or how much it costs. Looking at Google maps, it appears Via Piave would be a bit of a walk. I'm hoping to find something closer to the hotel, or possibly near the central train station.

Upper Maremma...
Level Contributor
770 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry facilities

Yes, there is a laundromat 10 minutes from the B/B in via Cameo. Essentially, from Hotel Francesco walk to the Field of Miracles and exit the square from Porta Nuova (the city gate). cross the square into which the gate opens and turn right on the main road. You will see a yellow building ahead of you on the left, past it and you will find the laundry facilities right before the fenced parking of a closed store.

I hope this helps.

Virginia, USA
Level Contributor
922 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry facilities

That helps very much. I think I found just where you mean on Google. Thanks!!

Upper Maremma...
Level Contributor
770 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry facilities

You are welcome! The road is Via Carlo Salomone Cammeo. I spelt it wrong.

Have fun in Pisa! We have a great weather at the moment! 27°C today!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundry facilities

Hi there is another one on via bonanno pisano, which is a self service laundry, and its cheap. from the hotel francesco just cross the piazza dei miracoli, exit through the main 3gates of the city walls, cross the street and it will be after 20meters on your left side, it is called LAVANDERIA SELF SERVICE.

5. Re: Laundry facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2009, 05:52