We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Pisa to Moscow

Irkutsk, Russia
12 posts
Save Topic
From Pisa to Moscow

Hello!

Could anybody tell me how to get from Pisa to Moscow(Russia)? Is there a railway connection and air communications between Pisa and Moscow(Russia)? If not,what about Bologna and Florence? They are the nearest large cities.How much can tickets cost?

Perhaps somebody could give me useful links on Internet.

Thanks everybody!

Cetona
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From Pisa to Moscow

By train you can do from Rome or Bologna but you have to travel for 2 days and half.

Best way by plane.

Price depends by air company and date.

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
499 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Pisa to Moscow

Dear Rusa,

You could try this website: www.skyscanner.net, which allows you to check on direct or connecting flights between Pisa and Moscow. It also gives you the best price for the day of travel you select.

I doubt that there will be any direct flights between Moscow and Pisa, Florence or Bologna. It is likely that you will have to connect through some European capital city or large European hub city.

Good luck

Mutiny

3. Re: From Pisa to Moscow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2009, 05:39