We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Pisa in September

Which Pisa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
British Virgin...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in Pisa in September

We are flying into Pisa, arriving late on September 2nd. We plan to spend one night in Pisa as we have rented an apartment near Cortona for a week and will be driving there on September 3rd. We (my husband, myself & 25 year old daughter)are travelling with three elderly parents - late 80s who are not very mobile. We are looking for somewhere reasonable to stay for the Friday night. I have a quote from the Michele Guest House and have read good reviews on TripAdvisor. I wonder if anyone has any other suggestions?

Upper Maremma...
Level Contributor
764 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Pisa in September

Hotel Royal Victoria is right downtown on the Lungarno and very convenient to the bus stop (just opposite the hotel). Will you already have a car or will you pick it up on the 3rd?

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
2,861 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Pisa in September

Hotel Bologna is fine and has good rates if you do early booking.

3. Re: Where to stay in Pisa in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 03:16