We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luminara

Which Pisa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dalton-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
124 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Luminara

Hi,

Was wondering if this is something worth seeing?

We will be staying in Viareggio, so will travel in to see it - will there be special buses or extended train services this day?

Thanks.......

pisa
Level Contributor
752 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luminara

i don't think there'll be special busses or train, but you may ask to your hotel if a travel agency from viareggio organizes a special luminara-pisa tour...otherwise you may rent a car and travel to pisa by car...

enjoy the wonderful luminara!!

silvia

Dalton-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
124 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luminara

Thanks for the reply

:-)

Upper Maremma...
Level Contributor
764 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luminara

Absolutely, very beutiful.

Northern Italy
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luminara

We live in Pisa and Luminara is one of my favorite days of the year. I think it's Pisa at its finest. You may want to know, however, that it will be extremely crowded and parking is brutal. I agree with checking with your hotel or a travel agent to see if there are special tours. Candles are lit by late evening and fireworks are usually at 11 pm.

5. Re: Luminara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 13:16