We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info needed on Pisa

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
22 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Info needed on Pisa

Hi

I would like to know some good and reasonable B&B's to stay in Pisa around 50 - 70 GBP per day. I would also like to know the tourist places not to be missed while in Pisa.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hamsa

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
143 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Info needed on Pisa

Just as you copy-pasted the same question onto 8 different city forums, I could copy-paste the answer as well as its basically the same.. the 'not-to-be-missed' tourist places is something only you can decide based on your interests, so you can get going with some basic research here on TA. In case of Pisa, its obvious that the Leaning tower is the most popular attraction

Savannah, GA
Level Contributor
1,874 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Info needed on Pisa

Do the see the Tower, of course, and the Cathedral and the Baptistery. Additionally, don't miss the Campo Santo (cemetery) that is just to the rear of the Field of Miracles (Tower complex). There is also a nice little museum just to the side of the Tower Complex. It is worth a quick turn, especially since there are some views of the tower - from inside the museum - that you cannot get anywhere else.

3. Re: Info needed on Pisa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2014, 06:17