We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Directions from airport to Hotel

Darmstadt, Germany
Level Contributor
127 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Directions from airport to Hotel

Dear all,

We have a booking at the hotel on Wednesday, 18th June:

Relais Centro Storico Residenza D'Epoca

Corso Italia 26

Pisa, 56125

Our RyanAir flight will arrive at Pisa Airport (PSA) at 21:30 hours.

Please suggest me the best way to reach this B&B from PSA airport and the approximate time required?

Thanks.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,792 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Directions from airport to Hotel

There's a people mover (bus) just to the right when you exit the airport. You can take it to Pisa Centrale and from the front of the train station walk straight to the traffic circle, stay to your right and you'll see Corso Italia on your right (about a 10 minute walk from the train station). Their website has a map: centrostoricopisa.it/come-arrivare-in-hotel.…

You can also take a taxi from the official rank at the airport. I'd hazard a guess of maybe 10 Euro +/-.

Approximate time, less than 30 minutes no matter which means you use. If you have some luggage (other than a carry on), I'd take a taxi for the convenience.

Darmstadt, Germany
Level Contributor
127 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Directions from airport to Hotel

Thanks a lot for the detailed directions!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
418 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Directions from airport to Hotel

Do you have to get a ticket before you board the people mover? Or can you buy on the bus? Thanks

4. Re: Directions from airport to Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:16