We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

arrival time at Pisa airport

Which Pisa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
huntsville
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
arrival time at Pisa airport

I am flying from Pisa to Kennedy airport in New York at 09:15 on July 2, economy ticket. What time should I arrive at airport? Thanks for replies.

UK
Level Contributor
2,849 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: arrival time at Pisa airport

Which airline? What do they advise?

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
773 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: arrival time at Pisa airport

There is only one direct flight PSA-JFK (moreover, at 9:15am), and it's Delta.

Brun066

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,516 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: arrival time at Pisa airport

You'll have to email Delta, as they do not include Pisa in the list on their website detailing check-in times at international airports.

huntsville
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: arrival time at Pisa airport

I was trying to find someone who has travelled internationally from Pisa and find what they recommend. Airlines are notoriously unhelpful in telling you how far in advance to arrive for a flight.

QQ2
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: arrival time at Pisa airport

Whatever Delta recommends, keep in mind that airport is very very close to town and is relatively small, so it's not like dealing with a big airport like JFK. When I had to catch a flight there I took a taxi and it only took 5 or 10 minutes from the center of Pisa.I remember being surprised when we arrived at the airport, not expecting it to have been so fast (it occurred to me I might have walked). There are also buses that go there from the center of Pisa, and I believe the trains may as well.

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
773 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: arrival time at Pisa airport

Waiting for the opening (scheduled for next year) of a "people mover" from Pisa railway station (hub to and from many destinations) at the airport, there is currently a substitute shuttle bus service. Apart from the urban buses (see above); and of the taxis, of course

Brun066

Edited: 18 June 2014, 08:17
7. Re: arrival time at Pisa airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:17