We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self service laundry near SG

Chicago suburbs
Level Contributor
56 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Self service laundry near SG

We will be traveling for 2 weeks and are wondering if there is a laundromat anywhere near San Gimignano? We will have a car, so we can go a little out of our way. Thanks!

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Naperville
Level Contributor
932 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self service laundry near SG

I'm not sure if this helps but I was also looking for self-service laundries because we will be in Italy for three weeks. The best I could find were two in Siena. They seem to be only in university towns. In Siena I think you have to park outside the walls and walk to the laundry. I wasn't sure we wanted to do that so we booked a place for two days that has a washing machine available but no dryer, only lines to hang dry.

Rick Steves book shows the location of the laundries.

I think there are also some in Perugia and in Florence.

Good luck, let me know if you find any others.

2. Re: Self service laundry near SG

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 06:27
Get answers to your questions about San Gimignano