We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cooking Classes

Halifax, Canada
1 post
Cooking Classes

There is 6 of us going to Siena and hoping to do some form of cooking class but not much listed on trip advisor also trying to keep price reasonable does anybody have any suggestions or reccommensations ?

Castellina in...
Level Contributor
3,357 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Cooking Classes

Try Lisa Berghi - a great cookery teacher and she speaks excellent English

greve-in-chianti.com/en/tuscan_personal_chef…

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Cooking Classes

I will send a message thank you for the suggestion

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
143 reviews
3. Re: Cooking Classes

My daughter and I did a cooking class at La Scuola di Cucina di Lella. She speaks only Italian but her sous chef/asst ( Aussie?) translates her every word. We joined in with a small group and had the best time. I learned so much that I use in my everyday cooking. We all got to sit down to enjoy what we cooked. My husband was invited to join in as well. My daughter was 12 then and now makes the best cantucci! I highly recommend Lella and her cooking school.

ohio
Level Contributor
692 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Cooking Classes

I second everything Beaverhousen says. La Scuola di Cucina di Lella was great. It was just my wife and I. We really had a great time. I believe the woman that translates in from the UK. I feel bad we didn't get her name. She was wonderful, lots of laughing and great conversation. Worth it. Fantastic meal. We went the beginning of March.

5. Re: Cooking Classes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2018, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Siena
Recent Conversations