We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pensione Palazzo Ravizza

australia
Level Contributor
209 posts
Save Topic
Pensione Palazzo Ravizza

I've read many reviews of this hotel, we are thinkin of staying there 7 nights in late May. Budget dictates we take a cheap room - which means a loft room. Any comments about these rooms - and if so - which one in particular would you request? Our thoughts are that we can enjoy an interesting hotel with public rooms, and economise with the room rate. Does this seem a good idea? Also - how expensive is the restaurant? Any other comments would be appreicated.

Jeanette

Genova - Italy
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pensione Palazzo Ravizza

Why don't you think about a farm stay ? there are many aritourism close to Siena and some of them can give you a private kitchen in the apartments. Of course you���ll need a car but at the end it may result cheaper than an hotel. We were in Monaciano also referenced in this web site

jrc
Italy
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pensione Palazzo Ravizza

I've never stayed at Palazzo Ravizza, but I've been there many times and a lot of my friends have stayed there. Apart from it is very central (a 5 min walk from Il Campo), it is very peaceful, has a big garden and great view and the staff competent and smily. If you decide to stay there, you will love it, I'm sure. And you can dine out in the many trattoria's that you will find around Siena at an affordable price.

Get answers to your questions about Siena