We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hertz or Avis car rental return on Sunday near Siena train?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
8 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Hertz or Avis car rental return on Sunday near Siena train?

Can anyone tell me if either the Hertz or Avis near the train station in Siena have a drop box so that we could return our rental car on a Sunday when the office is closed?

Thanks,

Greg

Saint Louis
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hertz or Avis car rental return on Sunday near Siena train?

I'm trying to do the same thing... Did you have any luck with this?

Thanks!

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
2,455 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hertz or Avis car rental return on Sunday near Siena train?

Personally, I would never do this. I always like to do a walk around with the return agent to confirm that there are no "new" dings or dents, then get a written sign-off.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
8 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hertz or Avis car rental return on Sunday near Siena train?

No luck- closed on Sundays is taken seriously in Italy. Had to change our return date.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
87,022 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hertz or Avis car rental return on Sunday near Siena train?

On Saturday afternoon or Sunday, the nearest open offices of the major companies would be at Florence airport or Pisa airport.

5. Re: Hertz or Avis car rental return on Sunday near Siena train?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2013, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Siena