We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Planner in Tuscany / Siena

Which Siena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Wedding Planner in Tuscany / Siena

Hi there

I am getting married in June next year in Tuscany. We are about to book Villa Catignano for 3 days for our guests which we have organised ourselves. We now need help with arranging the ceremony (hopefully at Certosa di Potignano or second choice Siena Town hall) and wondered if anybody can recommend a planner in the Siena region.

We are looking for somebody reasonable who doesnt charge the earth as we are on a budget. We only really need help with the legalities and booking the service / transport. There are so many options when I google tuscany wedding planners so thought a recommendation would be a good place to start!

Also if anybody can recommend good caterers I would love to hear from you. The villa have recommended a company which we have put an option on for our date but they are quoting 65 euros a head which is more than we would like to pay, so are keen to shop around. Likewise for recommendations of florists / cars / hairdressers!

Thank you

Laura

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Siena, Montalcino
Level Contributor
3,735 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Planner in Tuscany / Siena

Laura,

You might find ideas here tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187893-i67-k46927…

Upper Maremma...
Level Contributor
764 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Planner in Tuscany / Siena

I can recommend Boutique Events http://www.boutiqueevents.it

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
90 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Planner in Tuscany / Siena

Hi Laura,

I was married in the Siena town hall in October of 2010. My wedding planner was Chiara Sernesi from Weddings In Tuscany. She and Elena did an amazing job and all we had to do was show up! They provided the florist, makeup artist, hairdresser, everything!

Best of luck to you and congratulations!

Eagle River, Alaska
Level Contributor
125 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Planner in Tuscany / Siena

Our daughter was married in the Palazzo Pubblico in Siena in May 2007. We used http://www.italyweddings.com/ and were very happy. It was quite simple and we arranged the wedding dinner ourselves but Mr. Singleton can take care of that also if you need it. The paperwork is the most important part about getting married in a different country!!

5. Re: Wedding Planner in Tuscany / Siena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 16:19