We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Tiburtina from Rome FCO

Miami Springs...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Going to Tiburtina from Rome FCO

I've been reading past posts about the best way to get to the Tiburtina bus station from Rome Fiumicino airport. It seems like taking the commuter train is the way to go, but i'm confused about which one, because i've seen some advice that says take the "FR1" and others that say take "FM1" or "FL1". Are these all the same train? If not, which one should I take?? thanks!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
89,198 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Tiburtina from Rome FCO

The designation of the line has changed from FM1 to FR1 and now FL1. It is all the same line.

Miami Springs...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to Tiburtina from Rome FCO

Thank you so much! That clears up the mystery.

3. Re: Going to Tiburtina from Rome FCO

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 05:17