We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marlena de Blasi tours

sej
florida
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Marlena de Blasi tours

Does anyone know anything about these tours? De Blasi is a writer who supposedly gives a limited amount of gastronomic Umbrian tours a year. I've searched on Google with no luck.

Italy
Level Contributor
151 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marlena de Blasi tours

I have contacted my friend Velia in Orvieto and she is doing a research. She heard about Marlena De Blasi but Velia doe's not know where she is ....Marlena has not a website to look at.

Searching on google is not enough but I will let you know soon.

sej
florida
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marlena de Blasi tours

Thank you, Jody. I've tried every way I know how to find this information but still haven't come up with anything! I don't know how she gets people to go on her tours. Maybe she's not doing them any more. Hope your friend can help put an end to this mystery! Thanks again!

Italy
Level Contributor
151 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marlena de Blasi tours

My friend Velia is searching and searching but nothing come up...she suggested to go to local travel agencies and look if they heard about it. Just in case you would like to talk directly to her ( Velia) I can give you her e.mail. I don't know If I can do it using this website.

Netherlands
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Marlena de Blasi tours

il searched also google and find nothing. She has a website www.beiricordi.com.. but also with no luck!! Mabe somebody can help us out???

Corinne.

Southampton New York
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Marlena de Blasi tours

I am also trying to find information on her personalized tours...any information would be helpful...

Salem
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marlena de Blasi tours

Hi...just wondering...did you ever find any information about the tours by de Blasi?

I'm also trying to get details but can't find anything.

Thanks.

Chris Jordan

cjjordan@softhome.net

Southampton New York
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Marlena de Blasi tours

No...unfortunately. But I have sent an email to her publisher in North Carolina to see if I can get any information there. Otherwise, I am going to be in Orvietto in May...so I am going to make a point to see if I can find her!

rnorton@aapt.net.au
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Marlena de Blasi tours

Hi guys, I am Australian, also would like to contact Marlena, so any info you find would be very welcome.

Regards and good hunting. Ray.

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Marlena de Blasi tours

I also would like to find out how to contact Marlena de Blasi. I'll be in Orvieto in May and hope to contact her. I've eaten in the restaurant which is on the ground floor of the palazzo which is mentioned in her new book. It's fabulous! I've met Franco and thought I'd eat there again and try to contact her through him. I'll let you know!

coxs creek, kentucky
Level Contributor
4,310 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Marlena de Blasi tours

I would go to www.slowtravel.com and see about finding something on Marlena de Blasi. I am not sure but I think she may even be a member on there? And if not, I am sure that someone there could answer your questions!!! Good luck !!