We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Umbria for Easter

Treviso, Italy
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Umbria for Easter

We are staying for 4 nights in Foligna over Easter. I was wondering what our options for Easter lunches/dinners are on Sunday. We are planning on going to see the Marmore Waterfalls in Treni around 4pm so we could eat anywhere between Foligna and Treni. Will Restaurants be open? If so any recommendations for a group of 8 (4 kids)? We all love great local food but want a place that will be ok for kids as well. Thanks!

Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Umbria for Easter

Restaurants will definitely be open and probably quite crowded over the Easter weekend as most Italians take a quick break from Friday to Monday. Any restaurant (aside from the very high end places) in Italy is kid friendly...they love kids here and will welcome families anywhere. I don't know that area well enough to recommend a specific place unfortunately.

Enjoy Umbria!

Assisi, Italy
Level Contributor
655 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Umbria for Easter

Scheggino on the road into the Nera River Valley is a wonderful place to eat..black truffles..at any of the small restaurants. You would all love the Easter festivities in Ferentillo on Easter Monday: making of eggs with truffles, late afternoon, i think....you might check out their website.

In Foligno, eat at Hotel Le Mura!

3. Re: Umbria for Easter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2010, 05:18