We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi service in townships around Perugia

Which Perugia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Topic
Taxi service in townships around Perugia

I need to arrange a transport for one week from my temporary home in Ramazzano le Pulci to Colombella.

Do Perugia taxis operate as far as that? How much can I expect to pay for trip like that - about 8km one way.

Apart from taxis, are there any other operators for prearranged car transport?

Thanks in advance.

Joe

Assisi, Italy
Level Contributor
508 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi service in townships around Perugia

Will you have a lot of luggage? I would expect some bus service to be available in that area. If not, you should probably call "radio taxi" in Perugia 075 5004888 or 075 5010800 and get a quote. It's going to be quite expensive though, I'd recon around 50 € because they will be coming from Perugia. I'd rather try if some of the locals are willing to give you a ride, they will probably do it for free or little money.

2. Re: Taxi service in townships around Perugia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Perugia