We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to Carpediem Assisi Living Club

Westbury, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Taxi to Carpediem Assisi Living Club

Can you tell me whether or not I can get a Taxi from Perugia Airport to Carpediem Assisi Living Club,and if so how much it would cost. The date would be Friday 18th October and the return Friday 1st November.

Assisi, Italy
Level Contributor
508 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi to Carpediem Assisi Living Club

yes, there's plenty taxi in Assisi but it's expensive I'd say about 50 € each way. Did you try to ask Carpe Diem if they proivde transport? I know they have a shuttle to Assisi-PIazza Matteotti

Mentioned in this post
Assisi
Assisi
Province of Perugia, Italy
San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
12,151 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi to Carpediem Assisi Living Club

We drove past this property recently and it is out of town. Have you considered renting a car for the week?

Westbury, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi to Carpediem Assisi Living Club

Thank you for the reply to my message. I haven't asked Carpedium if they can provide transport, but thanks to you I will do so.

Assisi, Italy
Level Contributor
655 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi to Carpediem Assisi Living Club

Believe taxi from airport to Assisi is 30 E..probably another additional 25 E to Carpediem!

Not a great place to stay without car: by the time you pay all taxi fees, cheaper to stay in a 2-star Assisi hotel for about 45 E per night! Breakfast included..bath in room!

Mentioned in this post
Assisi
Assisi
Province of Perugia, Italy
5. Re: Taxi to Carpediem Assisi Living Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2014, 06:18