We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What Station is close to Zurich Marriott

atlanta
Level Contributor
151 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What Station is close to Zurich Marriott

Hello,

We are taking a family trip to Zurich end of May. We are staying in Zurich Marriott. Can someone tell me how to get to Zurich Marriott from the Zurich Airport Please??

Any idea which train I need to take and where do we get off?? Which station by Marriott. I'm unable to locate this information. Thanks.

Swiss Alps Bernina Express Rail Tour...
1,196 reviews
from US$161.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Mount Titlis Day Tour from Zurich
1,015 reviews
from US$173.60*
Likely To Sell Out
Swiss Alps Tour from Zurich...
351 reviews
from US$250.00*
Chamonix and Mont Blanc
655 reviews
from US$108.10*
Knoxville, TN
Destination Expert
for Interlaken
Level Contributor
4,871 posts
325 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What Station is close to Zurich Marriott

Did you read the reviews of the hotel? Maybe you could find your information here:

tripadvisor.com/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

Howick, South Africa
Level Contributor
818 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What Station is close to Zurich Marriott

See Marriot's own web site - link below. Catch any train from Zurich airport going to Zurich HB (the main station). Across the bridge just outside the station and turn left along the lakeside. About a ten minute walk.

marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/zrhdt-zurich…

Edited: 07 April 2010, 17:49
3. Re: What Station is close to Zurich Marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2010, 08:16