We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 day Switzerland Itinerary

toronto,canada
2 posts
Save Topic
6 day Switzerland Itinerary

I need help making a honeymoon itinerary for switzerland and italy... i will be in brussels on july 7th and thinking of taking a train to switzerland but not sure which one, when, how and to which city? Any advise would be appreciated. Also, I want to fit in a day in Venice somewhere in the itinerary. If anyone can give me links or any suggestions I would be veryy thankful. Please help!

Kent, England
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 day Switzerland Itinerary

Everyone will tell you you need to give more information, what do you like?

Do you want to see the scenery, mountains, go hiking, explore the townsand cities, go on the lakes? Please just some idea, and an indication of tour ages, then we don't suggest something impossible, like hang gliding for a 70 year old. Although I don't see why not.

toronto,canada
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 day Switzerland Itinerary

haha you are right. Would love to do gliding... interested in scenery, mountains..not sure if there will be any snow on the top in july..would love to see it thought..and cable cars.. any attractions, exploring cities.. I am 24 yrs old so up for anything really.

London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 day Switzerland Itinerary

Here's a thread to get you started in your planning:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188045-i336-k3104…

4. Re: 6 day Switzerland Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2010, 06:22