We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short tours from Interlaken.

Dubai
Level Contributor
106 posts
153 reviews
Save Topic
Short tours from Interlaken.

My wife and I will be going to Interlaken for a short holiday this summer. IN 29th May (late evening) OUT 2nd June (around 5pm).

On day 2 I intend to do Grindelwald, Jungfraujoch togeather. Is it possible ? How do I do it ?

Could some please sugest me short trips on day 3 and day 4 till say 3PM since I need to take a train on day 4 to Zurich Airport.

On day 4 I intend to take the Golden Pass Train Journey from Interlaken to Luzern and change the train at Luzern to go to Zurich Airport.

Please help me plan day 3 and 4....

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Interlaken
Interlaken
Bernese Oberland, Switzerland
Grindelwald
Grindelwald
Jungfrau Region, Switzerland
Jungfraujoch
Jungfraujoch
2,535 Reviews
Zurich Airport
Zurich Airport
Zurich, Switzerland
Lucerne
Lucerne
Canton of Lucerne, Switzerland
Likely To Sell Out
Mount Titlis Day Tour from Zurich
1,061 Reviews
from US$162.60*
Swiss Alps Bernina Express Rail Tour...
1,257 Reviews
from US$152.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Jungfraujoch: Top of Europe Day Trip...
1,072 Reviews
from US$249.50*
Haverhill, United...
Level Contributor
6,217 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short tours from Interlaken.

If you buy a train ticket from Interlaken to Jungfraujoch it is valid via Grindelwald so you can break your journey. The best way is to go up via Wengen and return via Grindelwald. www.jungfraubahn.ch

Other trips nearby you may like to try is the Schyniggeplatte change trains in Wilderswil, or boat trip on lakes Thun or Brienz both connect with several attractions on both shores. www.bls.ch

If the weather is not too good keep your plans flexible as soon as the sun shines head into the mountains.

Edited: 03 January 2011, 16:49
Mentioned in this post
Interlaken
Interlaken
Jungfraujoch
Jungfraujoch
2,535 Reviews
Grindelwald
Grindelwald
Wengen
Wengen
Wilderswil
Wilderswil
Interlaken, Switzerland
Thun
Thun
Canton of Bern, Switzerland
Brienz
Brienz
2. Re: Short tours from Interlaken.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2011, 07:35