We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eruope Trip in End May

singapore
6 posts
Eruope Trip in End May

Hi everyone.

I am planning a trip for me and my wife to Italy -> Switzerland -> Paris in 11 May to 1 June.

This is our first time to Europe.

On 21 May, I will take the Train from Venice to Switzerland. On 26 May, I will take the Train to Paris. In Switzerland, I am hoping to visit

1) Zermatt (2 nights)

- Matterhorn

- Grindelwald, Mürren

- Base (any suggestion?)

2) Lauterbrunnen (3 nights)

- Jungfrajoch trip (1 day)

- Daytrip Interlaken (1 day)

- Base : Lauterbrunnen

Will there be many attractions and hotels that will be closed in May to June?

If so, will 1 June be a better time to visit Switzerland?

I am coming from Venice by train, which way of travel will be the easier route (time + cost)? Will a HFC still be the better option?

HFC = CHF110.

Swiss Flexi (15% discount) = CHF254

I will also need to go to Paris, after leaving Switzerland. I think its between 4 - 6 hrs depending on which station I depart.

Thanks.

Zack

1. Re: Eruope Trip in End May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2011, 06:26