We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Many thanks to Altamiro and congratulations!

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
17,335 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Many thanks to Altamiro and congratulations!

Altamiro's next post will be number 10,000! He started out with us here on the Switzerland forum when TA was still so new. I think he is the first of us on the Swiss forum to do so and I know everyone thanks him for all he does to help those travelling! You make me laugh a lot and you've given me great information over the years! Thanks!

France
Level Contributor
1,992 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Many thanks to Altamiro and congratulations!

Wow that's amazing. There's a lot of pressure to make the next tip a really good one now.

Chapeau

Edited: 24 August 2011, 07:19
London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Many thanks to Altamiro and congratulations!

Well done

Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
35,696 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Many thanks to Altamiro and congratulations!

Bravo Altamiro!!

Hopefully we can all congratulate you in person at the next TA-CH meeting???

From your friend in the "Deep South"!!

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
Level Contributor
13,795 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Many thanks to Altamiro and congratulations!

Wow!

I figured, instead of some piece of advise, I would use my 10000th post to say my heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you TA friends!

Here's hope that I can manage to get out to the next TA meeting - there are couple of things (like, work...) which is easily able to throw a spanner in the works... but hopefully won't :-)

5. Re: Many thanks to Altamiro and congratulations!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 23:16