We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much luggage you can carry on Bus 1 & NFB 1?

Fremont, California
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
How much luggage you can carry on Bus 1 & NFB 1?

I would like to know how much luggage you can carry in Bus or where I can get more information about Bus:

Bernina Diavolezza, Bahnhof to via Pontresina, Post: BUS 1 (dep: 9:26 arr: 9:36)

Pontresina, Post to Samedan, Bahnhof: NFB1 (dep: 9:40, arr: 9:54)

I would like to take these two busses to catch RE 1132 from Samden to Chur and GEX from Chur @ 12:27 PM.

Thanks,

Subrata

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
Level Contributor
13,721 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much luggage you can carry on Bus 1 & NFB 1?

As much as you can physically handle.

Fremont, California
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much luggage you can carry on Bus 1 & NFB 1?

altamiro, thanks for your reply. Do they have separate storage area for luggage? Is airline's check-in baggage size accepted in those buses? I see stops are usually 1 min, so is it really possible to load / unload?

Also the second leg NFB1 from Pontresina, Post to Samedan, Bahnhof identified as low floor bus. What does that mean?

Thanks,

Subrata

Edited: 07 July 2013, 23:26
Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
Level Contributor
13,721 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much luggage you can carry on Bus 1 & NFB 1?

Its just normal city style buses! I dont understand what you mean. Who would "accept" or "not accept" some piece of luggage? You get on, sit down, get up, get off the bus. If you cannot handle your own luggage, you cannot get on.

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
Level Contributor
4,140 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much luggage you can carry on Bus 1 & NFB 1?

Why not send your luggage ahead of you and pick it up after arrival at your next destination: sbb.ch/en/…baggage.html

5. Re: How much luggage you can carry on Bus 1 & NFB 1?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 06:21