We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need urgent help planning 5 days in Switzerland

melbourne, victoria
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need urgent help planning 5 days in Switzerland

Our trip is at the end of April, early May. We arrive in Zurich on an international flight at 7 pm on a Tuesday evening and depart from Zurich on the Sunday evening at 10 pm. We are 3 adults of limited mobility, but will be able to manage on the trains I think. Not having been to Switzerland before I don't know where to start and would love some assistance regarding itinery. Once that is sorted we will look at accommodation. Ideally I would love to be in an area that was breathtakingly gorgeous because thats the reason we are in Switzerland in the first place!! :))

Likely To Sell Out
Mount Titlis Day Tour from Zurich
1,007 reviews
from US$169.10*
Swiss Alps Bernina Express Rail Tour...
1,187 reviews
from US$160.40*
Likely To Sell Out
Swiss Alps Day Trip from Zurich...
347 reviews
from US$243.60*
Chamonix and Mont Blanc
650 reviews
from US$105.30*
Adelaide
Level Contributor
121 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Need urgent help planning 5 days in Switzerland

I am sorry I cannot help you. I usually go to sbb.ch to find out this information.

It will not give me prices on some sections.

I think because there are various ways to get to and return from these mountains

The boat and train sections of trips to these mountains are included in the pass but not the cable cars etc.

Most of the cost for these days will be extra.

Maybe put in a new post at LUZERN cost to mountain peaks and someone will be able to help you better.

Or go to myswitzerland.com and destination LUZERN - there you find a contact box so you can ask the question there to the tourims department.

If you are deceiding to just stay in Luzern and do the mountains there I think it is better if you pay as you go and not get the pass. Maybe Luzern tourism may have a pass that is suitable just for their region.

melbourne, victoria
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Need urgent help planning 5 days in Switzerland

Thanks, from one Aussie to another!! Really appreciate all your help :))

Adelaide
Level Contributor
121 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Need urgent help planning 5 days in Switzerland

Your welcome

enjoy your trip, you will want to go back

melbourne, victoria
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Need urgent help planning 5 days in Switzerland

Yes especially if we dont get to see Interlaken!!

15. Re: Need urgent help planning 5 days in Switzerland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 06:21