We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying Half Fare Ticket Online?

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
339 posts
2 reviews
Buying Half Fare Ticket Online?

I couldn't find an option to do so Online. Do I have to do it on the Airport?

I did find a single site that sells those, but it was for 1 year, and I only need the one month variety.

Thanks.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
63,119 posts
229 reviews
1. Re: Buying Half Fare Ticket Online?

Hi there,

Better do at airport or any other railway station. It's cheaper as it saves you shipping and handling cost.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
339 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Buying Half Fare Ticket Online?

Thanks for the tip ErikdR. I'll try to find the Information Center on Zurich airport and buy the Half Fare from them.

Thanks!

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
18,254 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Buying Half Fare Ticket Online?

Hi, just go to the Swiss Rail ticket window or to the Swiss Rail travel office (to the left as you face the ticket window and about 25 metres along the shops). Both have the half fare cards and you can buy your ticket at the same time.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
339 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Buying Half Fare Ticket Online?

Great, thank you :)

5. Re: Buying Half Fare Ticket Online?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 06:15