We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days 2 nights in lauterbrunnen

Kuwait City, Kuwait
3 posts
Save Topic
3 days 2 nights in lauterbrunnen

Hi all

Would like you to help me with that one please

I'll be in lauterbrunnen ((5th augest to 7th augest)) for all most three days with my wife and our 2girls ((10 ,8 years)) , we also want to see interlaken and brianz lake

I am a PHOTOGRAPHER iF you want to suggete hikes.

Thanks in advance

Swiss Alps Bernina Express Rail Tour...
1,231 Reviews
from US$162.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Mount Titlis Full-Day Sightseeing...
1,040 Reviews
from US$167.70*
Likely To Sell Out
Swiss Alps Tour: Jungfraujoch and...
359 Reviews
from US$257.40*
Likely To Sell Out
Jungfraujoch: Top of Europe Day Trip...
1,048 Reviews
from US$257.40*
England, United...
Level Contributor
3,036 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 days 2 nights in lauterbrunnen

I'm going to assume that by hike you mean scenic walk in the mountains. From Lauterbrunnen take the cable car up, opposite the station to grutschalp. From here walk along the path to Murren, there are good photos to be taken of the luggage interchange at Grutscgalp, magnificent mountain views along the path. Stop for a drink at Winteregg on the way. Once in Murren go up Almendhubel, then walk down following the signed path. Then walk down to Gimmelwald and take the cable car to Stechelberg. From here walk along the valley to Trummelbach falls, finally bus or walk back to Lauterbrunnen.

Mentioned in this post
Lauterbrunnen
Lauterbrunnen
Jungfrau Region, Switzerland
Murren
Murren
Gimmelwald
Gimmelwald
Bernese Oberland, Switzerland
BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,722 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 days 2 nights in lauterbrunnen

Hi,

In Murren you are going to have a lot of photo opportunities. I was there las month (stayed in Lauterbrunnen too) and had a wonderful time. You can have a look at some of the pictures I too there, and you can see what it´s like:

pbase.com/joseantonio/…all

You are going to love that area. This was my second visit and hope to return soon.

Edited: 09 July 2014, 21:52
Mentioned in this post
Murren
Murren
Lauterbrunnen
Lauterbrunnen
Kuwait City, Kuwait
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 days 2 nights in lauterbrunnen

Cheers mate 🙏

Kuwait City, Kuwait
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 days 2 nights in lauterbrunnen

Thank you so much and what a superb pictures there 👏👏👏👏👏 love it 👍

5. Re: 3 days 2 nights in lauterbrunnen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 22:15