We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day trip in Bern

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
One day trip in Bern

I will drive from Hotel Flora (Lucerne) to Bern in the morning of 23June with my wife for the one day trip. Where can I park the car? Is there any parking area near to the Restaurant Rosengarten? How can we go to the Gurtenpark from Restaurant Rosengarten?

What time do I need to go to Rosengarten & Gurten in June (Morning or Afternoon) for nice photos? Do I have enough time to go to Altstadt, Zyglogge, Berner Muenster, Rosengarten, Gurten & Bear Park in one day?

Bern, Switzerland
Level Contributor
471 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: One day trip in Bern

In case you start at the Gurten funicular: there is a ticket window at the station, where you can buy it. Alternatively, buy it from any ticket machine at a bus or tram stop. Switch the language to english before starting and select "day pass zones 100/101" from the touchscreen menu. You can pay with coins or credit card.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: One day trip in Bern

How about the parking fee? Do I need to buy the parking card in advance?

13. Re: One day trip in Bern

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 05:16