We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Geneva Airport to Annecy by Frossard Bus - Bike as luggage!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Geneva Airport to Annecy by Frossard Bus - Bike as luggage!

Hello all,

I'm looking at options to travel to Annecy from Geneva airport on 4th July for the Etape de Tour bike race. I will have a bike with me packed in a bike case. Does anyone have any experience of travelling to Annecy by Frossard bus with a large luggage item? Are there restrictions/limits?

Alternatively, does anyone have a contact e-mail for Frossard as I'm struggling to find one on their website.

Many thanks,

Paul.

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,666 posts
460 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Geneva Airport to Annecy by Frossard Bus - Bike as luggage!

I can find two possible emails for Frossard, maybe give both of them a try.

frossard@veoliatransdev.com

frossard@veolia-transport.fr

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,464 posts
508 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Geneva Airport to Annecy by Frossard Bus - Bike as luggage!

Another possible email address is info@gare-routiere.ch. All might well get to the same place as Veolia is running the coach stations (down town and airport) in Geneva.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Geneva Airport to Annecy by Frossard Bus - Bike as luggage!

Hello

Did you ever find out the answer to this? I'm flying in on Saturday morning with my bike and need to get to annecy and dont fancy several trains to get to Annecy.

@Paul - Hope the Etape went well yesterday!

Thanks

Edited: 08 July 2013, 11:16
4. Re: Geneva Airport to Annecy by Frossard Bus - Bike as luggage!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 05:18