We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel N'vY

Lucerne, Switzerland
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel N'vY

Greetings from Moscow!

It would be great if someone can suggest me how to better reach hotel by public transport and/or taxi. I found info at hotel website that they provide with a free tickets to public transport, so where i can get them upon my arrival? At the airport or only at the hotel?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Moscow
Moscow
Central Russia, Russia
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
42 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel N'vY

You can pick up a ticket to ride public transit in Geneva airport right before you exit baggage claim. You just push a button on a machine to get a ticket valid for 80 minutes. All hotels in Geneva also offer a pass for free public transit throughout your stay. You get the pass from the hotel and they will fill in the dates of validity. You should contact the hotel to see what is the best way to reach it by public transit from Geneva airport. Buses and the train stop right next to the airport so it is very easy.

Mentioned in this post
Geneva Airport
Geneva Airport
Le Grand Saconnex, Switzerland
Geneva
Geneva
Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,987 posts
628 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel N'vY

In addition to pigam's comment, some hotels offer a free shuttle. Which one have you booked?

3. Re: Hotel N'vY

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2014, 05:17