We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet service at Geneva is rubbish

Exeter, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Easyjet service at Geneva is rubbish

Just travelled back from Geneva today (saturday) and appalled by Easyjet service. I and another 500 passengers waited 90 minutes to drop of bags and and as a consequence everybody late for their flights with resulting chaos. To make matters worse they asked for passengers to get hand baggage labelled at boarding and to leave at the aircraft steps to go in the hold. Stupidly I agreed to this and as a consequence despite putting my bag next to others it would appear that mine and 1 other bag were left behind on the tarmac in Geneva! How is this possible?

Needless to say I will be avoiding Easyjet if at all possible.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,704 posts
539 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet service at Geneva is rubbish

Well this looks like regular Easyjet service with their new check-in policy (boarding docs must be printed at home before going to the airport - many occasional travellers going on holiday didn't probably know) and hand luggage rule (beyond a certain size, passengers might be forced to put their luggage in the hold if the flight is busy).

chamonix
Level Contributor
108 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet service at Geneva is rubbish

We all love to hate easy jet. The amount if times I too have promised never to fly with them again but... There is a reason we go back to them. They are (generally) cheap. You get what you pay for in this world, and as the saying goes if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

3. Re: Easyjet service at Geneva is rubbish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2014, 05:17