We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to Airport to catch a 6am flight

Which Geneva hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Davao City...
Level Contributor
90 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi to Airport to catch a 6am flight

Can someone here please tell me how much does a taxi cost from City Hostel Geneva with adress of 2, rue Ferrier 1202 Genève/Switzerland going to the airport to catch a very early flight to Athens? I am travelling with kids to Athens and our departure time from Geneva is at 6am. Any reply would be greatly apperaciated. Thank you

Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
34,710 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi to Airport to catch a 6am flight

Taxi will cost about 30frs with a possible additional charge for nighttime since you will have to book it for 0445 at the latest to make your flight.

There is a bus 10 leaving from outside the station (easy walk from your hostel) at 0445 which gets to the airport at 0502. A bit tight for the check in but possible...

Davao City...
Level Contributor
90 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi to Airport to catch a 6am flight

THank you Hambagahle. I know it's gonna be expensive but i think the best option is for us to take taxi unless there's a bus or train that leaves about 0415hrs going to the airport.

Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
34,710 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi to Airport to catch a 6am flight

No bus that early. The one I gave you is the first I think.

Better book your taxi the night before. If the staff at the hostel will do it, then fine. If not call (022) 331 41 33. They speak English. It should take no more than 15mins to get to the airport at that time of the night. (morning?)

4. Re: Taxi to Airport to catch a 6am flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2015, 05:28