We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need some info on Champoussin Village and Resort Portes du S

Which Geneva hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Israel
3 posts
Save Topic
Need some info on Champoussin Village and Resort Portes du S

Hello,

I have booked #2843 Resort from the 16.Dec-23Dec 2006 .Please tells me more about the resort itself, about the Rooms and the condition there. (The pictures are so poor...)What is the meaning Privacy for 4 people?

We would like to have some Tips where to visit around this village and nice places you find to see or to eat!

Some tips about the Ski aria will be appreciate too.

Thanks!!!

Please answer to: smadarnir@bezeqint.net

London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need some info on Champoussin Village and Resort Portes du S

There is a thermal baths (hot springs swimming pool) in Val d'Illiez, which is part of the Portes du Soleil area:

This is the website for the Val d'Illiez thermal baths:

http://www.thermes-parc.com/

Israel
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need some info on Champoussin Village and Resort Portes du S

Hello,

Can someone can tell me what is the diference between RCI #2843-Portes du Soleil and #4886 Royal Alpage Club?

Are the rooms nice? the bathroom? where is the best place to eat around?

thanks, Smadar.

3. Re: Need some info on Champoussin Village and Resort Portes du S

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 23:18