We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do you book VIP seats on the Golden Pass?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
904 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
How do you book VIP seats on the Golden Pass?

I cannot find a way to book VIP seats on any segments of the Golden Pass. We want to go from Luzerne to Interlaken Ost on one day and from Interlaken Ost to Montreux 4 days later. Although the option is mentioned on the home page of Golden Pass, it is never mentioned again or listed as an option. How can we reserve these seats? Thanks.

Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
Level Contributor
15,295 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do you book VIP seats on the Golden Pass?

Hi LynnDB

There are no VIP seats from Lucerne to Interlaken and there is no reservation required.

From Zweisimmen to Montreux you can make your reservations at http://www.goldenpass.ch/goldenpass_booking (choose the correct train).

Have a great trip

pore

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
904 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do you book VIP seats on the Golden Pass?

Hi Pore,

Thank you so much. I made our reservations on the Golden Pass trains. How far in advance can I actually purchase the tickets? The receipt states a reminder to purchase my tickets on time, but I am not able to purchase tickets on the website. At what point can I do this? Lynn

Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
Level Contributor
15,295 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do you book VIP seats on the Golden Pass?

Hi Lynn

You can purchase them at Lucerne or at Interlaken when ever you want but before the train leaves (haha).

Don't worry, it is easy!

pore

4. Re: How do you book VIP seats on the Golden Pass?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2010, 05:17