We are four adults planning to visit Lucerne during 14th to 16th October 2013. Arrival time at Lucerne from Paris (by train) around 12 noon. Departure from Lucerne to Paris on 17th morning. So we need some suggestions regarding best possible ways to visit the popular sites in and around Lucerne.
1. Will it be possible to visit Pilatus, Mt. Rigi and Titlis in 2 days.
2. We would also like to visit Lake Lucerne and other near by spots.
3.Best possible way to reach Pilatus, Rigi and Titlis from Lucerne.
4. What are the major attractions at night in Lucerne?
5. How will be the weather conditions during mid October?
6. Any suggestions for staying at Youth Hostel Lucerne or budget hotels?