We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lucerne to Lugano

Plymouth, Wisconsin
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lucerne to Lugano

I am bringing my daughter over to Lucerne to attend the Swiss Culinary Academy and have reserved a room for one night in Lugano to attend the Autumn Festival. My question is can we just purchase our train tickets the day we depart from the train station or do we need to book in advance? Thank you for your help, we have enjoyed the last 6 months of preparation by reading all of the advice from all of the people that respond to the posts.

Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
Level Contributor
13,900 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lucerne to Lugano

Hi Cheri1004

Just by your ticket before you hop on the train. This is what we do. Reservations are not required.

pore

2. Re: Lucerne to Lugano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 06:16