We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer with two young kids (6 + 4)

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Topic
Summer with two young kids (6 + 4)

Hi,

Would you have any recommendations for where to stay if I wanted to visit the Swiss Alps for 3 weeks this summer?

My wife and I love mountain scenery but we'll need to keep the kids amused and interested too. Maybe a great family-oriented hotel with a pool, good playground facilities etc could help with the kids??

Thanks,

Mike

Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
Level Contributor
15,813 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer with two young kids (6 + 4)

Hi mikemeaney

There are so many possibilities that it is impossible to mention all of them in a post. I would recommend you look at www.myswitzerland.com and look which area or even place would correspond most to your wishes.

If we should help you, you would need to give us more information about your interests, how you would like to travel (public transport or car) and about your budget (as the value of the Swiss Francs compared to the Euro and other currencies raised so much up, it will not be cheap to have a vacation in Switzerland actually).

You could also look at the many informations on the Top Questions about Switzerland to start you up.

Happy planing

pore

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
5,771 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer with two young kids (6 + 4)

Check out the Toggenburg: www.toggenburg.org/en/navpage.cfm…

3. Re: Summer with two young kids (6 + 4)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2011, 05:17