We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Alpine Luge (Slide)

Franklin, Tennessee
Level Contributor
28 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Best Alpine Luge (Slide)

We will be in Grindelwald for a few days in June and my kids would love to do a great Alpine Luge. Does anyone know a really good one?

Thanks!

Likely To Sell Out
Swiss Alps Tour from Zurich...
350 reviews
from US$250.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Jungfraujoch: Top of Europe Day Trip...
1,040 reviews
from US$250.80*
Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Day Trip...
562 reviews
from US$239.90*
Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Day Trip...
68 reviews
from US$235.50*
Harrisonburg...
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Alpine Luge (Slide)

I've read there is one at Pfingstegg - a 5 minute gondola ride from Grindelwald. There is are a few youtube videos - 'Sommer Rodelbahn in Grindelwald' and 'Pfingstegg Toboggan'- that show the ride. It looks really fun! I'm going to check it out next week.

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Alpine Luge (Slide)

Pfingstegg is local and good fun. There's another on Pilatus - much longer. This is possibly worthwhile in June - but in August it was a nightmare, our entire day was spent queuing.

London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Alpine Luge (Slide)

Are you going anywhere else in Switzerland? Depending on where you go, there may be other fun options.

4. Re: Best Alpine Luge (Slide)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 09:42