We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with a 5 day Planner please around Interlaken

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Help with a 5 day Planner please around Interlaken

Me and My wife are in Wenegn from 14th to 18th Aug (5 days).

We land in Zurich on 14th and reach Wengen by 3 PM

We want to see for next 5 days and back by 19th morning to Zurich,

1)Jungfraujoch

2) Interlaken Area out door activities

3) Murren & Grimmelwald Area

4) Mt.Pilatus

5) Mt. Titlis

6) Zermatt

For this,

What kind of pass will be useful? point to point of swiss saver pass? or flexi pass? I will probably go for some panorama express or similar !

16th seems to show rainy forecast for Interlaken area.. Any suggestion for us on that day?

Should we plan a long trip away on 16th from Interlaken or there are any interesting places near by even on a rainy day ?

Thanks and regards,

Kent, England
Level Contributor
1,696 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with a 5 day Planner please around Interlaken

Have you looked at the MySwitzerland website and the suggestions on it for the Jungfrau area? There is also the Interlaken tourist office website with plenty of suggestions. The weather is very unpredictable so I would take the forecast as a possibility and check the forecast on the day.

As to which pass you will find useful unfortunately you will just have to the maths, add up the probable excursions and see if a pass is worth while, the one possible may be the Half Price Pass (110chf) for a month.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with a 5 day Planner please around Interlaken

Thanks for suggestion... I am looking around in forums.. ! My only concern is about what to do on rainy day.. !

3. Re: Help with a 5 day Planner please around Interlaken

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Bernese Oberland