I wonder which hiking route is better to do around july in terms of:
1. Pretty and with some different views of männlichen-kleine scheidegg (which we will do).
2. Easy to do, almost flat very light up or down.
3. Open air and prefer not inside forest or deep grass.
4. Popular - many people are doing it so won't feel "alone".
I mean if we should do Engstligenalp - Lägerstein - Engstligenalp near Adelboden:
or grutschalp-murren? We will stay around interlaken.
Second question regarding snakes - let's say I prefer NOT to meet one, which of the following are more secure?
1. grutschalp-murren: inside forest - problematic?
2. Engstligenalp - Lägerstein - Engstligenalp
3. Lauterbrunnen to trummelbach falls - going through meadows at the end. High grass : Problematic?