We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

location of Hotel Jungfrau Lodge

Which Grindelwald hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
location of Hotel Jungfrau Lodge

Hi! I am coming to grindelweld for skiing early this december, for a few days with my boyfriend. I was thinking of staying at the Hotel Jungfrau Lodge. I have read the reviews, but none of them mention the hotel's location in respect to the ski fields. We are both beginners and from what i have read we will need to go to First, so is this easily accessible from this hotel?? Or is grindelwald small enough that pretty much everywhere is closeby?!

Also, how much should we expect to pay for a lift pass, hiring equipment etc, as we will have nothing!

Thanks,

Fulstar

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
612 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: location of Hotel Jungfrau Lodge

Hi Fulstar, if you try the lnk which I have posted, you will get an idea of where your accomodation is located. It would appear from the map, to be on the outskirts of the town.

expedia.co.uk/pub/…hotel-location-map

Have a good trip.

Regards

John.

2. Re: location of Hotel Jungfrau Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 18:17