We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lillycat62 - Answers for your Grindelwald Questions

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
18 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
lillycat62 - Answers for your Grindelwald Questions

lillycat62,

You recently complimented my Sunstar Grindelwald review (thank you) and had several follow-up questions for me. Unfortunately, TripAdvisor does not currently support private communications between members.

I would be glad to answer any questions you may have. You can send me another compliment with your e-mail address or you can call me during the day at +1-518-385-3827.

Brian

Escondido...
Level Contributor
377 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lillycat62 - Answers for your Grindelwald Questions

Brian,

My husband and I will be staying at the sunstar hotel in Grindelwald this October. We are exchanging a timeshare week for a hotel room. Do you know what the weather is like in October? Any comments or suggestions for day trips or hikes would be appreciated. We have hiked some from Lauterbrunnen last September in the snow. I am hoping that the skies are clear this time. We only had two days because we were on a tour.

Thanks- Darla

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
18 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lillycat62 - Answers for your Grindelwald Questions

Darla,

The only time I've been to Grindelwald is in the dead of winter, so I am unable to give you advice for fall hiking. May I suggest you start a "Fall Hiking in Grindelwald" post, assuming you already haven't.

There are several mountaineering shops in town and many of the employees were hardcore climbers/skiers. There were also many guide services. So getting good information should not be an issue.

The area is stunning! Good luck and enjoy!

Brian

3. Re: lillycat62 - Answers for your Grindelwald Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 05:23
Get answers to your questions about Grindelwald
Recent Conversations