We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chalet Erika Wengen

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Chalet Erika Wengen

Just wanted to share experience trying to book a week at Chalet Erika ( operated by Alpenrose owners). Was about to book via priceline but figured let me call and check on additional beds for kids whether I need to book a 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom apartment. Person who I talked to said email the request and she would respond in couple hours.

Next thing I know is that chalet has been yanked out of priceline and booking.com inventory and she quotes me 2150 chf for family of 4 for a week where online cost of self containing chalet is less than 1200 chf for family of 4. On being questioned on difference, her excuse was that with this price it comes with daily hotel service. Yeah right. Keep it for yourself then if this is how u want to run your business.

Beausite Park Hotel
Beausite Park Hotel
#1 of 20 hotels in Wengen
Hotel Edelweiss
Hotel Edelweiss
#2 of 20 hotels in Wengen
Hotel Schoenegg
Hotel Schoenegg
#4 of 20 hotels in Wengen
1. Re: Chalet Erika Wengen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 06:18