We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What would you advise as "must do" if u have 1 night in St M

Pune
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
What would you advise as "must do" if u have 1 night in St M

What would you advise as "must do" if u have 1 night in St Moritz ?

Hello wonderful friends !

Hope you all are travelling & having a lottoff fun :)))

Can you please advise

What would you advise as must do if u have 1 night in St Moritz (coming in 15-16th Feb 2014).I know its white turf :).Anything I must not miss?

I know 1 night is too short but I will come by GLacier Express & leave by Bernina in the morning.

Thanks a ton !

Cheers,

~Pegasus.

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
Level Contributor
4,356 posts
421 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What would you advise as "must do" if u have 1 night in St M

You really give a lot of information about what your interests are and what you are looking for!

Have a look at www.engadin.stmoritz.ch and see what might interest you. And then the one night leaves you really just the NIGHT. You arrive shortly before nightfall and you leave soon after sunrise the next day, so what do you expect? See all the nightlife tipps here: …stmoritz.ch/winter/…

Pune
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What would you advise as "must do" if u have 1 night in St M

hi Engadiner,

Thanks for your reply !

My interest would be just to roam about & probably do some window shopping & have dinner in some restaurant.

I know its only *THE NIGHT* but moreover what I am looking for is, some place that one MUST visit & that if I do tell someone I had visited St Moritz, he/she should'nt say....I should have THIS PLACE..etc..

Okay, what would you do if u had say 4-5 hrs time @night ?

Cheers

~Pegasus.

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,356 posts
421 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What would you advise as "must do" if u have 1 night in St M

Well, this is very much a personal choice and I think something else for everybody - you may not have the same taste as I have. So with a short stroll through the pedestrian zone, the main street, you will see hotels and restaurants and bars and enough of (rather expensive) designer shops, so take your pick and choose what you like. Then stroll through the same area back to your hotel and get your after-dinner drink in one of the bars - there are some with live music.

If you don't mind missing your train the next day, there are even some late-night places where you can go on until the next morning - your follow guests at the bars will be able to tell you where and when is action (or have a look at their programs published shorty before you come).

Edited: 09 December 2013, 14:08
florida
Level Contributor
812 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What would you advise as "must do" if u have 1 night in St M

Only one train leaving in Sep as well?

Ty

Casa

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,356 posts
421 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What would you advise as "must do" if u have 1 night in St M

Casamurray - what do you mean? No idea what you want to know! There are trains all the day long. See www.sbb.ch for timetables.

Edited: 12 March 2014, 15:35
Tauranga, New...
Level Contributor
241 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What would you advise as "must do" if u have 1 night in St M

We are in St Moritz for two nights in July 2014 , one full day just to explore and would like to see the best of St Moritz.

Our hotel offers a travel pass for the area, I presume this will get us up a mountain for a coffee at a cafe.

We are not trampers or ski-ers but love scenery and coffee and St Moriz looks to offer both our loves.

What would you travel experts recommend we do in our day in St Moritz.

Is there a gondola ride up the mountain or a cog wheel train ?

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,356 posts
421 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What would you advise as "must do" if u have 1 night in St M

See www.engadin.stmoritz.ch - there is enough for you to do for weeks!

Tauranga, New...
Level Contributor
241 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What would you advise as "must do" if u have 1 night in St M

GREAT thank you so much.

9. Re: What would you advise as "must do" if u have 1 night in St M

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:16