We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting apartment from 14-28 DECEMBER 2012

Lugano
2 posts
Save Topic
Renting apartment from 14-28 DECEMBER 2012

I am looking to rent a place for 4-6 children, no babies.. 4-6 adults (family) at a reasonable price from 14TH-28TH DECEMBER.. including one small dog who is used to travel !

Any ideas & advice will be appreciated as soon as possible thank you.

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
18,179 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting apartment from 14-28 DECEMBER 2012

I just checked on the Zermatt website and the dates have no availability. It is the highest season over the Christmas holiday and, often, the hotels, flats and chalets are booked from year to year by the same families. I would suggest you call the Zermatt tourism office and see what they might be able to find for you. Rentals are usually from Saturday to Saturday so if you can change your dates to be so, it might help. It may also be that you will need to take two or three small flats in the same building. And, of course, the dog may be a problem but Zermatt is pretty dog friendly and it seems even many of the hotels allow dogs.

The Zermatt tourism office website

www.zermatt.ch

Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Zermatt
Zermatt
Canton of Valais, Switzerland
2. Re: Renting apartment from 14-28 DECEMBER 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 05:17