We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Conditions

New York, NY
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Conditions

8AM Gorgeous blue sky. Right now most areas closed due to avalanche risk. You can hear the helicopters dropping explosives--and the avalanches. Hopefully, all will open later. More snow predicted tomorrow. First time visitors wanted snow. Well....!!!

rhode island
Level Contributor
1,976 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Conditions

Sure hope you get out in the sun. I bet it's pretty but it's also a pain in the butt not to be able to ski. Have fun Legal!

Zermatt, Switzerland
Level Contributor
660 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Conditions

What a day! Perfect weather. Amazing snow. It doesn't get much better!

New York, NY
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Conditions

Amen!!

rhode island
Level Contributor
1,976 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Conditions

I am officially very envious.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Conditions

Careful you are not supposed to mention the A word

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
534 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Conditions

Looks as if there might be more snow on Tuesday. I still have hopes of grabbing a few days in Zermatt immediately after Easter, and it's looking as if i might get a chance to ski. Empty lifts and sunshine?

New York, NY
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Conditions

Snowing again!! The forecast says 24 hours worth. Great conditions predicted for Wednesday/Thursday. This is all new to me.

rhode island
Level Contributor
1,976 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Conditions

It appears the Polar Vortex brings a great many small snow storms to the Valais. This has been an interesting winter in the Northeast and the western Alps.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Conditions

Looks like the A word came to pass ,keep safe

10. Re: Conditions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 06:19