We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zermatt apartment for 4 adults & 2 children

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
783 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Zermatt apartment for 4 adults & 2 children

Hi,

Could someone recommend us a nice , warm apartment in Zermatt which can accommodate 4 adulst & 2 children ?We looking for something budget around CHF300-CHF500 per night. Our staying period will be end November.

Thanks !!!

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
17,416 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zermatt apartment for 4 adults & 2 children

Hi you can find lots of apartments on the Zermatt website

www.zermatt.ch/en

I think they will all be warm and will live up to the pictures on their websites.

rhode island
Level Contributor
1,843 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zermatt apartment for 4 adults & 2 children

And end of November is not a pricey time of year. I think you will find suitable accomodations within your price range.

Easton, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,131 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zermatt apartment for 4 adults & 2 children

There should be a number of apartments in your price range at that time. Usually, apartments are rented from Saturday to Saturday. If it is still a low time, they might rent for less a period of time.

You should not have any problem if you book it early enough. Do use the Website that KM has given you. Most of the Apartments will require a contract.

Good news it that most of them use paypal now so sending a deposit is not a problem.

Have a good trip!

Edited: 24 July 2014, 01:39
Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
36,746 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zermatt apartment for 4 adults & 2 children

ALL apartments in Switzerland are heated and the heating is the responsiblity of the owner. So you do not have to worry about it not being warm. Many holiday flats in the mountains have fireplaces as well (which in my experience vary quite a bit in how efficient them are in "drawing" the smoke...) If you use a fireplace you are responsible for buying the wood.

And all apartments levy a cleaning charge at the end of the stay which varies depending on the cost of the rental but is usually between 100-200frs depending on size. This will be clearly specified in the lease you sign.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
783 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zermatt apartment for 4 adults & 2 children

Thanks for all the replies, I shall proceed with my booking.

6. Re: Zermatt apartment for 4 adults & 2 children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:16