We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Choose Between Vevey+ Les Pilaedus or Gstaad or Guyeres

Which Montreux hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Muscat, Oman
11 posts
Save Topic
Choose Between Vevey+ Les Pilaedus or Gstaad or Guyeres

I am visiting Montreux for 2 days and plan to see the Chateau De Chillion+ Vevey+ les Piladeaus+ BROC Chocotae factory. I want o plan the itinerary so look forward to your views. I am also visiting:

1. I am reaching Montreux in the evening by on Aug 3rd 204 at 5:30 so that day may not be useful.The next day is free for site tour which I want to plan and then I am leaving for Interlaken & Lucerne by Golden Pass train which passes through Gstaad.

2. I guess if I visit the Chateau Chillion & Vevey I can still do the Les Piladeaus mountain. Hope these are good places and can be managed in one day..

3. I am planning to visit the Aeschbach Chocolatier in Lucerne, can I skip the Broc Chocolate factory. As if I GO to BROC then I cannot do the other destinations like Vevey & Les Piladeaus. Or should I rather do the BROC and Grueyers visit.

4. I am also told that Gstaad is a good place to visit. I am only passing this by in the Golden Pass train. Is this better to go to for spending the full day as I will not be able to go to Vevey and the market then.

I am looking forward to a good Swiss experience and so look forward to which of the above should I opt for. Incidentally I am staying in Interlaken and Lucerne for 2 nights and 3 nights each and have sufficient time there to visit places like Harder Kulm, Heimwehfluh furnicular, St Beatus caves etc.

1. Re: Choose Between Vevey+ Les Pilaedus or Gstaad or Guyeres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 06:17