We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I join private flights from USA to Switzerland?

Denver, Colorado
3 posts
Save Topic
How can I join private flights from USA to Switzerland?

I am mobility handicapped and very uncomfortable in large airports, so I thought about private air charter. This seems overly extravagant. Perhaps it is possible to "buy in" to some sort of private charter. Could someone offer suggestions? (I have adequate funds.)

Thank You!

Hanover, Germany
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How can I join private flights from USA to Switzerland?

Maybe you should post this question also at the flight forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Trav…

Or at a website like

http://www.airliners.net

Another option is to contact companies which offer jet charter.

Denver, Colorado
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How can I join private flights from USA to Switzerland?

Thank you, Bill 2005. I have followed your kind suggestion.

Dr. Robin

London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How can I join private flights from USA to Switzerland?

I haven't heard of this, but maybe if you contacted a couple of airports directly to see what advice they might have. If it is the size of the airport that is part of the concern, there are quite a few small airports in Switzerland. For example, I find Basle pretty small, and even Geneva isn't huge. Geneva has good lifts, and nice smooth floors. There is level access to the train station.

Good luck with your quest.

4. Re: How can I join private flights from USA to Switzerland?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 14:22