We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London stansted airport to Luton airport

Malaysia
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
London stansted airport to Luton airport

Hi good day!

Can anyone please tell me how far is stansted airport to Luton airport? also what is the best way to travel fr stansted to Luton? any train? & how long it take? the train run during mid night too? please advise. Thanks.

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
17,531 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London stansted airport to Luton airport

You need to post this on the London forum - that's where the experts on transferring between London airports would be.

France
Level Contributor
1,992 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: London stansted airport to Luton airport

Don't know all the details but for sure you can't take the train. You would have to go from Stansted to London then change stations in London and take a train to Luton.

London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: London stansted airport to Luton airport

As others have said, you need to post on the London forum, but have a look at this - the coach is probably your best bet:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k10376…

Malaysia
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: London stansted airport to Luton airport

oh ok, didn't know that I'm actually in Zurich Forum. haa... I'm new with tripadvisor. Now, I know why everyone here so helpful...because this is Swiss's. Swiss is known friendly & helpful. Thanks everyone & have a nice day!

5. Re: London stansted airport to Luton airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 04:17