We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saturday Lunch

Which Zurich hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hednesford
Level Contributor
191 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Saturday Lunch

We have a few hours in Zurich before we fly home. Can anyone suggest where we can have a nice but fairly quick lunch.

Thank you

Carol

Pune, India
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saturday Lunch

looks for an asian/chinese restaurant in Zurich Train station if you like chinese food. You may ask anyone. Food was good and served quickly.

Hednesford
Level Contributor
191 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saturday Lunch

Dear Pune

I was looking for something a little more local than Chinese. If the weather is ok a picnic by the river might be an idea. I was looking at a vegetarian take away that looked a possibility. Thank you for your idea I will keep it in mind if the weather is not kind to us.

Carol

3. Re: Saturday Lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2014, 05:18